The Hanoi Declaration at the 7th International Ministerial Conference on “Animal and Pandemic Influenza: the way forward”. This is the final version of the Hanoi Declaration adopted at the IMCAPI Hanoi 2010.
Important note: please send your request to PAHI Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to get presentations or other related documents of the conference.
AVIAN AND PANDEMIC INFLUENZA: VIETNAM’S EXPERIENCE
This report have been jointly prepared by the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (MARD) and the Ministry of Health (MOH) of the Government of Vietnam. It provides information on the actions taken by the Vietnam Government, supported by international agencies and donors and the private sector, in tackling H5N1 avian influenza viruses in poultry. It also includes our experiences in preparing for and managing human influenza pandemics.
Please click the following links to get the soft version of the report:
Avian and pandemic influenza: Vietnam’s Experience: Full report
Avian and pandemic influenza: Vietnam’s Experience: Report in brief
2010 ANIMAL AND PANDEMIC INFLUENZA GLOBAL REPORT
The UN-World Bank ‘Responses to Animal Influenza and State of Pandemic Readiness, April 2010 Global Report’ is currently being written and will be finalized following inputs of relevant results from IMCAPI.
The documents below will be presented to participants to IMCAPI for their discussion and feedback. Please note that the documents are presented in draft format and will be replaced by finalized documents when these are available.
1. ‘Animal and Pandemic Influenza: A Framework for Sustaining Momentum – Synopsis’ document (Draft)
– Synopsis in Arabic
– Synopsis in Chinese
– Synopsis in French
– Synopsis in Spanish
– Synopsis in Russian
2. ‘Animal and Pandemic Influenza: A Framework for Sustaining Momentum’ document (Draft)
3. ‘International Financial and Technical Assistance’ document (Draft)
– Resource paper 1
– Resource paper 2
– Resource paper 3
– Resource paper 4
– Methodology, Acronyms, Glossary
European Commission – Directorate General External Relations – Avian Influenza External Response Coordination
Study on the Gender Aspects of the Avian Influenza Crisis in Southeast Asia: Final Report – June 2008
One Health for One World:A Compendium of Case Studies
This publication was prepared by Veterinarians without Borders / Vétérinaires sans Frontières – Canada with support from the Public Health Agency of Canada – April 2010 – PDF for download
Press Release and Media Advisory – Click here
Announcement of the national organizing committee
Any organizations interested in having publications on animal and pandemic influenza displayed in the conference exhibition area, please click here.
- Contact details of the Ministries and Ministerial-level agencies of the Government of Vietnam – download
- Vietnam and Hanoi in brief – download
- Press Release and Media Advisory – click here
- The role of partners organizations in preparation for IMCAPI Hanoi 2010 – download
- Background document of IMCAPI – download
- Vietnam Integrated National Plan for AHI Preparedness and Response – Red Book – download
- Integrated National Operational Programme for Avian and Human Influenza – Green Book – download
- The Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Framework for the Green Book – download
- More to be updated later